Why Not Join Us At Our Sister Event… The Digital Engagement Manchester Conference
Keep Up To Date, Stay Ahead & Maximise Results With Relevant, Targeted Multi-Channel Strategies For Delivering High-Impact, On-Trend, Engaging Digital & Social Communications
Accelerate Your Digital Performance & Boost Engagement With The Most Business-Critical New Breakthroughs In: ✓ Value-Adding Multi-Channel Journeys & Experiences ✓ Harnessing Social Media Trends & Engagement ✓ Best-Practice Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp ✓ Optimising Digital Impact & ROI ✓ Fresh, Engaging, Stand-Out Content ✓ Driving Brand Awareness & Engagement ✓ Keeping Up To Date With Current & Future Trends ✓ Optimising Data-Driven Targeting ✓ Next-Level Email & Video ✓ High-Impact, Low-Cost Digital Communications ✓ SEO ✓ Blogging & Influencers ✓ Mobile Strategies ✓ Ensuring Colleague Buy-In ✓ Channel Shift
How Can You Deliver Engaging, Impactful & Targeted Multi-Channel Digital & Social Communications Which Keep Ahead Of The Trends & Boost Results?
- Multi-Channel Journeys & Experiences: Maximise the value of different digital channels and touchpoints to craft targeted, engaging customer experiences
- Monetise Social Media Trends & Engagement: Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp – take advantage of the latest trends and innovations to drive and maintain engagement…and impact the bottom line
- Real-Life Digital Impact & ROI: Prove the benefits of digital channels with the most effective metrics and methods for measuring and evaluating results
- Keep Up! What’s Hot & What’s Not? Explore the latest customer trends, innovations and new technologies to stay abreast of exciting opportunities and boost digital performance
- Craft Fresh, Relevant & Engaging Content: Bring your digital communications to life with innovative, effective content strategies
- Successful Strategies For Building Brand Awareness: Engaging customers in today’s fast-changing digital landscape
- Capitalise On Data-Driven Targeting: Best-practice approaches to delivering targeted, engaging digital communications with measurable benefits
- Email & Video – Showcasing Next-Level Strategies: Innovative, results-driven strategies to power your video and email communications
- Low-Cost, High-Impact: Overcome the challenges of small teams, limited time and low budgets to develop effective, engaging digital communications
Real Insight From 22 Brand-Side Digital Innovators Speaking On: Multi-Channel Journeys • Social Media Trends & Engagement • Facebook • Instagram • WhatsApp • Social Platforms Q&A • Measurement & ROI • Brand Engagement • Engaging Content • Current & Future Trends & The Latest Technologies Panel • Targeting & Data • Email • Video • Optimising Budgets & Results
PLUS! This Digital Engagement Conference Also Features:
- 22 Digital Communications Thought-Leaders In 1 Inspiring Day
- 11 In-Depth Sessions Focused On Your Hottest Digital Marketing & Communications Topics
- 100% Delegate & Sponsorship Satisfaction Rating In 2016
- 2 Interactive Panel Discussions: ‘Current & Future Trends & The Latest Technologies’ and ‘Social Media Platforms’
- 5 Lunchtime Informal Peer-To-Peer Discussions: A) Optimising SEO B) Blogging & Influencers C) Engaging Mobile Strategies D) Ensuring Colleague Buy-In E) Channel Shift
- 3 Quick-Fire Social Media Platform Snapshots & Joint Q&A
- 2 Conference Chairs
- Live Voting
- Speed Networking
- Interactive Q&A
Book Before Next Thursday 11th May & Save £150 – Simply Quote ‘EB150’ Under ‘ID Code’ When Booking Online!
Can you help brands accelerate their digital engagement and performance? For more information on how to get involved, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44(0)20 3479 2299.
Book your exhibition stand and two delegate passes before next Thursday 11th May for only £1,849 +VAT (Save £650). Book your stand here. Please note that we have a limited amount of exhibition space available and stands will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis.
100% Delegate & Sponsorship Satisfaction Rating In 2016!
To see the full agenda, visit our website here
Are you interested in getting involved in the next annual Social Media Results Conference? For more information, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email email@example.com for more details.