Classical FM & LV= Just Confirmed To Speak!
Social Media Results Conference – Future Strategies. What gets good engagement on Facebook? Which advertising models on Instagram actually work? Get the upper hand and have your specific questions answered by 27 brands including M&S, Smirnoff & Hotels.com at The 6th Annual Social Media Results Conference – Future Strategies.
Future-Facing, Results-Focused Social Media Marketing Strategies: Achieve Real, Demonstrable Value & ROI On Emerging & Current Platforms With Stand-Out Content & Compelling Engagement. A one-day, industry-led conference and networking event, 11th May 2016 at Museum of London Docklands, central London. Download the brochure here. Secure your place here – limited places available
PLUS! Separately-Bookable, Post-Conference, Half-Day Workshop, 12th May: Measuring The Unmeasurable
Real Insight From 27 Leading Brands In Just One Day: Measurement & ROI ★ Social Media Strategy ★ Emerging Platforms ★ Engaging Content & Campaigns ★ Instagram ★ Facebook ★ Twitter ★ Crisis, Negativity, Reputation ★ Engage & Interact
How Do You Harness Compelling Content, Current Trends & Prepare For Emerging Platforms? How Do You Consistently Create Genuine Interaction & Engagement Which Can Demonstrably Prove Success & ROI?
- Showcase Social Media Success With Solid Measurement & Prove ROI: Demonstrate real-world value for continued senior management investment
- Strategic, Social Media Integration Across The Business: Implement consistent messaging across teams and platforms to culturally embed social into your organisation
- Tailored, Shareable, Exciting Content & Campaigns: Drive genuine interaction, action and conversions across social channels
- Invest Wisely In New Emerging Platforms: Get ahead of the curve and stay relevant to continue engaging consumers with the latest trends and channels
- Fostering Engagement, Increasing Interaction: Harnessing the latest innovations and upcoming trends to increase positive interaction and brand awareness
- Exploring the Value Of Periscope and Instagram: What can paid services offer your brand?
- Boosting The Value & Results Of Facebook: Harnessing paid advertising and monetising content to drive sales and engagement
- Guard Against Negativity & Crisis Escalation! Advanced strategies to manage a crisis and head off escalating negativity quickly and definitively
- Advanced Twitter Strategies: Keeping followers engaged and interacting with best-in-class content and approaches
PLUS! The Social Media Results Conference – Future Strategies Features:
- 27 Senior Social Savvy Professionals From Industry-Leading Brands
- 1 Compact Day
- 6 Years At The Forefront Of The Market Uniquely Focused On Advanced Social Media Strategies
- 98% Average Delegate Satisfaction Rating (over 5 years)
- 83%+ Average Senior, Client-Side Audience (based on previous marcomms events)
- 6 Facilitated Roundtable Discussions & Peer Brainstorming Exchanges: A) Video Content B) Generating Sales From Social Media C) Advanced Twitter Strategy D) Strategically Integrating Social, Marketing & PR E) B2B Social Media F) Integrating Your Social Strategy Into The Wider Business Customer Strategy
- 1 Measurement Panel Discussion
- 1 Emerging Platforms Panel Discussion
- 3 Double Perspectives: ‘Facebook’, ‘Engage & Interact’ And ‘Crisis, Negativity & Reputation’
- 12 In-Depth Sessions Focused On Your Hottest Social Media Topics
- 2 Conference Chairman
- 1 ‘Meet The Speakers’ Area
- Facilitated Networking Hosts
- Open Q&A
Group Discounts Available: Send 4 attendees for the price of 3. Or send 3 and get your third place half price. Limited places available.
Can you help clients take their social media activities to the next level? For more information on how to get involved, please email email@example.com or call +44(0)20 3479 2299.
Book your exhibition stand and two delegate passes today for just £2,499 +VAT. Click here to book your stand. Please note that we have a limited amount of exhibition stand space available and stands will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis.
The Social Media Results Conference - Future Strategies: To view the full conference programme, click here.
08.30 Registration & Coffee, Objective Setting
09.00 Morning Chairman’s Remarks
Emmanuel Xirogiannis, Head of Social Media, M&S
MEASUREMENT & ROI
09.15 Solid Measurement Metrics Which Demonstrably Prove Real Value Added & Showcase The Successes Of Social Media Activity, Now & In The Future
Mark Abrami, Head of Social, Hotels.com (an Expedia Inc brand)
09.35 Industry Panel & Delegate Debate
Raluca Efford, Head of Digital & Social Engagement, Direct Line Group
STRATEGICALLY INTEGRATING SOCIAL
10.00 Taking A User-Centric Approach To Social Media Across Digital Communications & Operations To Culturally Embed Social Into The Wider Business
Georgina Goode, Group Head of Engagement & Social Media, Government Digital Service, Cabinet Office
10.20 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Partner Speaker. To get involved in The Social Media Results Conference, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
10.40 Refreshment Break & Networking
11.10 Increasing Value & Results From Facebook By Harnessing Paid Advertising & Monetising Content To Drive Sales & Engagement
11.10 Manlio Sanna, Global Marketing Director, Carlsberg Group
11.30 Kizzy Lilburne, Smirnoff Brand Manager Europe, Diageo
CONTENT & CAMPAIGNS
11.50 Creating Tailored, Exciting & Shareable Content For Your Audiences & Social Channels To Drive Genuine Interaction, Action & Conversions
Robert Hodges, Head of Social Media & Audience Development, Sky Sports
12.10 Advanced, Beyond The Basics Twitter Strategy: Best-In-Class Content & Engagement To Keep Followers Engaged & Interacting
Paul Gill, Head of Digital Engagement, Oxfam GB
12.30 Lunch & Informal Networking For Delegates, Partners & Speakers
13.00 Informal Roundtable Discussions & Peer Brainstorming
A) Video Content
B) Generating Sales From Social Media
Lucy Freeland, Head of Online & Ecommerce, Mondelēz
C) Advanced Twitter Strategy
Akhil Suchak, Head of Social Media, Bauer Media
D) Strategically Integrating Social, Marketing & PR
Alex Betti, Head of Digital Marketing, MS Society
E) Integrating Your Social Strategy Into The Wider Business Customer Strategy
Robert Kerner, Senior Manager, Strategy, RBS
How Do We Create Social Video That Gets Seen?
In a world of content overload, how can you ensure that your video is getting seen by the right people?
We’ll focus on two aspects of social video that can help you reach the widest audience possible.
Live (Facebook live/Periscope etc)
Short form and shareable (Twitter, gifs, vines, snapchat)
Kath Hipwell, Head of Content Strategy, Red Bee Creative
13.30 Afternoon Chairman’s Opening Remarks
Jason Mills, Head of Digital, ITV News
BBC CASE STUDY
13.40 6 Steps To Growing Your Social Audience
Sari Zeidler, Social Media Editor, BBC.com Features
Instagram • Periscope Pinterest • YouTube • WhatsApp
14.00 Invest Wisely, Get Ahead Of The Curve & Keep Up With Emerging Platforms & Future Trends To Stay Relevant & Engage Audiences
- Nick Moxham, Head of Digital, Universal Music TV
- James Carson, Head of SEO & Social Media, The Telegraph
- Daniel Stefecka, Global Digital Insights Manager, Reckitt Benckiser
- Simon Low, Director of Brand Partnerships, BuzzFeed
- Edward Vanstone, Digital Director, Hearst-Rodale
- Samantha Gray, Head of Social Media, Barclays
14.30 Instagram Snapshot
Pepe Moder, Head of EMEA Digital Marketing 6 CRM, FCA Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
14.50 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Partner Speaker. To get involved in The Social Media Results Conference, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email email@example.com for more details.
15.10 Refreshment Break With Informal, Facilitated Networking
15.40 Showcasing The Importance Of Strong Relevant Creative On Facebook & Instagram
Nicola Day, Client Partner, Financial Services, Facebook & Instagram
CRISIS, NEGATIVITY & REPUTATION – DOUBLE PERSPECTIVE
16.00 Safeguard Your Brand Reputation With Best-In-Class Strategies For Managing A Crisis & Escalating Negativity
16.00 Neville James, Senior Director – Media & Coupons – EMEA, Groupon EMEA
16.20 Shaf Mansour, Head of Digital Content & Communities, Barnardo’s
ENGAGE & INTERACT – DOUBLE PERSPECTIVE
16.45 Fostering Community Engagement To Increase Positive Interaction With The Brand Now &smp; In The Future
16.45 Audra Martin, Vice President Strategy & Operations Intelligent, Life & The World In
17.05 Anthony Hua, Social Media Manager, TSB Bank Plc
17.30 Chairman’s Closing Remarks & Official Close Of Conference Day
Consolidate your learnings at the separately-bookable, post-conference, half-day workshop: 12th May 2016
Measuring The Unmeasurable: Quantifying & Measuring The Value & ROI Of Your Coverage & Communications For Continued Social Media Investment
08.45 Workshop Registration
09.00 Assessing Your Measurement Needs
09.45 Successfully Monitoring & Measuring Engagement
10.30 Refreshment Break & Networking
11.00 Convincingly Use ROI Analysis To Secure Budgetary Buy-In
11.45 Afternoon Workshop Closes
Please check the website regularly for updates and newly confirmed speakers. Are you interested in getting involved with The Social Media Results Conference? For more information, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Focus on the pharmaceutical sector? If so please visit our dedicated Pharma Social Media Conference website or download the brochure for more information