Next-Level Approaches For Harnessing Key Influencers, Accurately Proving Impact & ROI, Compelling Video Generation, Advanced Social Platform Trends & Paid Practices, Strategic Team/Channel Digital Integration Tactics & Optimise Reach & Engagement With Captivating Content Campaigns
A One-Day, Brand-Led Conference & Networking Event, 23rd November 2017, Hilton Kensington.
Download The Brochure. Book Today – Limited Places.
With 8 exceptional years leading the market, this is THE industry gathering for PR, Communications, Social Media and Marketing professionals – written and designed by brands, for brands.
Real Insight From 31 Industry-Leading Brands In One Exciting Day: Engagement-Boosting Content • Measuring Impact & ROI • Emerging Social Trends • Embracing Paid Social Advertising • Engaging Key Influencers • Compelling Video • Thriving In The Social Revolution • Integrating Teams & Channels
Master Groundbreaking, Real-World Approaches To Today’s Constantly-Evolving Social Media To Maximise Your PR & Comms Impact In An Increasingly Digital Landscape:
- Engagement-Boosting Content! Optimise reach and engagement with content that consistently translates into sales
- Prove Your Value & Bottom-Line Impact: Translate creativity and engagement into facts and figures
- Stay Ahead Of Social Media Trends: Stop wasting time and resources on obsolete strategies to keep your social mix up-to-date and relevant
- Genuine Influencers Or Just Money-Makers? Real-world insights on building cost-efficient and effective influencer partnerships
- Sink Or Swim In The New PR & Comms Digital World: Increase media coverage and audience engagement with top tips on surviving and adapting your comms strategies to the paradigm shifts in digital
- Attention-Grabbing, Compelling Videos: Create well-executed video content that viewers actually want to watch
- Build A Solid Paid Social Strategy: Optimise Instagram, Facebook and Snapchat to consistently big returns
- Maximise Team & Channel Integration: Remove internal silos and optimise campaign consistency and returns with best-practice integration
PLUS! This Social Media Results For PR & Comms Conference Features:
- 31 Cross-Sector Heads Of PR, Communications & Social Media Share Insights In 1 Day
- 8 Years At The Forefront Of The Market Uniquely Focused On Advanced Social Media Strategies For PR & Comms
- 96% Average Delegate Satisfaction Rating (over 8 years)
- 83%+ Average Senior, Client-Side Audience (based on previous marcomms events)
- 9 In-Depth Sessions Focused On Attention-Grabbing, Engagement-Winning, Conversion-Boosting, Social Media Strategies For PR & Comms
- 3 Paid Social Advertising Case Studies: Instagram, Facebook & Snapchat
- Emerging Social Trends Review Panel: What’s Hot, What’s Not & Which Platforms Are Worth Your Time?
- Surviving & Thriving In The Social Revolution Panel: Key Insights & Methods Into The Ever-Changing PR & Comms Environment To Adapt & Survive In The Future
- 4 Facilitated Lunchtime Peer-To-Peer Discussions: A) Twitter B) Crisis Management C) The Changing Role of PR D) Engagement
- 5 Co-Chairs
- Live Troubleshooting Zones
- Live Voting
Can you help clients monitor their social media and take their strategies to the next level? To get involved, please email email@example.com or call +44(0)20 3479 2299.
Exhibition, Speaking & One-To-One Meeting Opportunities! Secure your package – View the exhibition and partnership brochure here.
Book your exhibition stand and two delegate passes today for £1899 +VAT. Click here to book your stand. Please note that we have a limited amount of exhibition stand space available and stands will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis.
The Social Media Results For PR & Comms Conference: To view the full conference programme, click here.
Please check the website regularly for updates and newly confirmed speakers. Are you interested in getting involved with The Social Media Results For PR & Comms Conference? For more information, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.