Join us at the 7th annual Social Media Results For PR & Comms Conference – Engage & Deliver
Innovative, Influential & Engaging Social Media Content & Channel Strategies For PR & Comms Which Drive Results. Trend-Led Content, Cutting-Edge Monetisation Strategies, Next-Level Measurement & Impactful, Integrated Channel Strategies From Facebook To Twitter To Instagram & New Emerging Channels For Now & The Future
A One-Day, Industry-Led Conference & Networking Event, 23rd November 2016, The Museum of London Docklands, London. Download The Brochure Here.
Create Engaging & Innovative Social Media Content With Winning PR & Comms Strategies That Embrace the Hottest Future Trends & Drive Results:
- Captivate, Influence & Excite Worldwide! Cutting-Edge Engagement & Content Strategies: Maximise your reach and brand awareness with innovative, engaging content
- Monetise Twitter & Facebook Trends & Innovations: Harness the latest platform developments and advertising opportunities to keep engaging and influencing
- Prove ROI. Win Buy-In: Next-level tools and monitoring strategies to demonstrate value and secure senior stakeholder buy-in
- Fresh, Impactful Instagram & Snapchat Strategies: Create a strong brand presence and stay ahead of the competition with clever, hard-hitting strategies
- Strategic Multi-Channel Integration: Develop consistent cut-through campaigns across multiple platforms and teams to drive brand awareness and conversions
- What’s New & What’s Next – New Trends & New Platforms For Engaging PR & Comms Strategies: Examine the emerging channels and future trends that are worth investing in
- Impactful Videos: Utilise successful video formats and hot trends to really grab your audience’s attention
- Dealing With Disaster! Effective Responses To Social Media Crises: Tips and tricks for handling social media crises to protect brand reputation and diffuse negativity
- Working With Key Influencers For Maximum Impact: Get the right journalists and influencers on board with your PR and comms strategy for increased social media ROI
Are you interested in getting involved with The Social Media Results Conference 2017? For more information, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.